Thursday, January 18, 2018


We are excited to offer new 16oz mason jar
soy wax candles in all of our
best selling scents!
These candles will burn over 
100 hours ifyou burn 1-2 hours at a time 
& be sure to trim your wick for 
the longest wax llife! 



All of our candles are made in small batches,
using high quality soy wax & frangrance oils.




Our candles burn smooth & clean, 
when the candle 
is done wash the jar out 
with hot water & soap to reuse. 


I just reworked the labels for 
our new mason jar candles &
they turned out sooo AMAZING! 
We will be updating our beer bottle candle
labels to kraft as well! 

Here is a link to our esty store.. 

We also just added two new stockists!
I will announce who & where when 
the inventory is ready. Stay tuned! 

Happy Thursday friends! -Michelle 

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I purchased a snap scarf at the Handmade Urban Craft Fair in oshkosh on 2/02/19. First time wearing my new scarf was yesterday and one of the snaps came off when I was removing the scarf. Help! I don't know how to get it re-attached.

    ReplyDelete