Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Trampoline DIY


We bought our trampoline used
on Craigslist & it is in great condition 
minus the spring padding. It was dry rotted &
torn. It just didn't look good!
We bought it last Fall so I have been
scouring Pinterest for 
ideas, ways to make it 
look better & for a new cover!



The covers can be expensive so I knew 
I could DIY something.
I came across the pool noodle idea, 
it was affordable & so easy to do!
I used 14 pool noodles (from the dollar store),
cut them to size with scissors,
slit the bottom & wrapped each spring. 
It only took me about a 1/2 hour to complete.

It looks so much better now!


You could also get creative & use 
multiple colors. I decided to go with 
just green as my local dollar store
didn't have too many colors 
to choose from. 

Enjoy! -Michelle 

1 comment:

  1. Shop online for Kmart's range of Cheap Trampolines - Springless, Enclosed & Mini Trampolines. Discover our whole range today. safest trampoline brands

    ReplyDelete